Follow by Email

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Idle

I have been M.I.A for a while. Thank you finals.  That is over so back to the fun stuff. I am so sick of everyone talking about that basketball player who looks like an angry bird! Its past midnight and I just want to post something entertaining or what I find to be amusing. Plus, I was asked  recently if I believe in Doppelgangers and well I do. Lets look at the list I have come up with.


Stormingthefloor.net

Colin Kaepernick vs. The Planter's Peanut
The skin color, nose, and head shape

2 chainz vs. Bobby Brown
This is unreal how much they look alike!


Kahlil Bell vs. Winnie the Pooh
Those eyes, eyebrows, and skin tone.

Brandon Marshall vs. Tyrese
Similar noses, smile

Bobby Wagner vs. Reggie Bush

I definitely see it in all of these pairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment